quarta-feira, 8 de setembro de 2010

A poem

(Falling - Painted by Sarah McNulty)

Tears Falling Down

Tears falling down, falling down, falling down
Feelings of such unworthiness of this crown
Unwanted, hurt and feeling alone
In a crowded world that only seems filled with stone.

I have been here many times before
Hoping and praying that God would open this door
Countless nights crying out to him
In a crowded world that seems so dim.

I pour out my heart, hoping each time is enough
But it always seems that what I give is only slough
Anguished is my heart and my mind
In a crowded world where I’ve become so blind.

I ask for one thing, but he doesn’t give it to me
Praying, please God take away this longing, I plea
Spoon in my heart, pulling it out slowly
In a crowded world where I feel so lonely.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...